Holi Festival is near and people should be careful while using the chemical colour on their skin.
Take some precautions and enjoy the festival of colours. After Holi celebration, you should know how to remove holi colour from the face without damaging skin.
Follow the colour removing procedures:-
1. Don’t use soap to take out the colours. Lots of moisturizing cream and mild cleanser are good to remove the colours from the face.
If the skin irritates during the process use this- Take 2 tablespoons calamine + few drops of rose water + Honey.
Mix them well and apply the paste on the face. Wash it after it dries up.
2. Take a mixture of milk + besan and mix them well. Make a paste and apply on face. After it dries apply some water and tries to rub it off.
The colour will stick to the besan, and they will both wash off together.
After that, wash your face with water, and apply a moisturizer to completely get rid of the Holi colour.
3. Rub lemon on the face. The acetic acid in lemon remove the Holi colour stains. Coconut oil also serves well with lemon. Try them both to remove the hold colour.
4. Soak some mango powder in water, and scrub it on your face to get rid of stubborn colours.
5. Take 1 teaspoon of almond powder + 1 teaspoon of honey + 2 drops of lemon juice + milk. Make a paste and apply it on your face.
Let it dry for 20 minutes, try to rub it off with help of water from your face.
This will not only remove the Holi colours but will also leave your skin clean and soft.
6. 1 teaspoon masoor dal + 1 teaspoon rose water + 2-3 drops of lemon juice + dried orange peel together and make a paste.
Apply it on your face, and let it dry. Wet your hands with water, and rub off the pack.
Then wash your face with water, and apply moisturizer.
7. For coloured hair and scalp use a pH neutral shampoo and mix with one egg yolk. Apply it on your hair and leave it to work for around 45 minutes.
This will not only get rid of the holy colour but will also avoid the harmful chemicals in the powder to affect your scalp.